Lots of love in action – so much to share!By
This winter has been cold but filled with hearts made warm and cozy with lots of love in action from ReliefShare.org volunteers and donors from all over the country. A huge thank you going out to all those who have been shopping, knitting, sewing, serging, tatting, crocheting, crafting and de-cluttering for the benefit of the sick and needy we are helping.
Recent donations received include:
- hand knitted and crocheted hats
- prayer shawls
- afghans – all sizes
- baby blankets and snuggler cocoons
- baby sweaters and clothing
- infant demise layette sets
- crocheted, knitted and sewn booties
- children’s clothing and diapers
- hygiene supplies for needy families
- food items
- household goods – kitchen items, bedding, towels, electronics, etc
- beautiful quilts
- knitted and woven soft toys, stuffed animals and balls
- videos, books and toys
Donations have been give out to hospitals, homeless shelters, crisis centers, individuals, pediatric clinics, and other organizations that help the sick and needy.
Honorable mentions for donations and service include:
Janet W – WV
Melody G – CT
Michele H – UT
Kimiko S – VA
Jennifer S – ID
Dan W – MO
Christine R – SD
Herbert P – TX
Mary S – NC
SharpShoppersClub – MO
USCybertek – MO
Light Speed Interactive – ID
LDS Humanitarian – ID
Brian J – AZ
K W – ME
John S – AR
Barbara L – CT
Ethel V – OR
Charlotte B -CA
Cynthia S – WV
Ozark Glass – MO
JC Auto – MO
Marla P – KY
Grace D – PA
Terry W – KS
Diane H – AR
May God bless each and every one of you who answer his call to help. If you would like to help there are many things you can do.
- Spread the work and share our link of www.ReliefShare.org on your facebook page, twitter feed, or website.
- Go shopping and have a blast at the sales, then put your purchases for the sick and needy in a box and send it to Relief Share, 6078 Lundy Rd, Houston, MO 65483-2225.
- Clean out your closets for a good cause, de-clutter your home, teach your children and grandchildren about caring for others at Family Home Evening, family gatherings or one on one times – reach out to others by using your talents God has given you.
- Share your ideas to make the world a better place with others and ACT upon what you know to be right.
Start right were you are, right where you stand with what you have available and bless the lives of those around you.
We love your donations and are happy to get them to where they are needed the most, but you can also donate and help locally to strengthen your community.
Bloom where you are planted and spread God’s message of love and hope in your own special way. It may be a smile, a hug or a warm blanket.
In the words of a wonderful Christian leader of men, Spencer W Kimball - “Just Do It!”
With love and gratitude,