Relief Share updates – donations out, in, and all around!By
Relief Share activity has been intense the past few months, so much so that we haven’t had time to update the blog, so here goes….
Donations out include:
- a large delivery to Shriners Childrens Hospital in St Louis Missouri containing, toys, clothes, bedding, and more.
- new baby girl donation of 2 knitted afghans, 2 knitted hats, 2 large stuffed toys for snuggling and positioning, 2 handknitted baby cocoons, onesies, shirts, pants, and outfits to help baby start life out right.
- needy family received a full size handmade quilt, bag of fabric to make items for family members, clothing for children, toys
- sports equipment for family who couldn’t afford the necessary items to stay healthy.
- baby change table to needy family with a pad and cover.
- donations of sleepers, outfits, blankets, cocoons, hats, pacifiers, onesies, wipes, baby shampoo, nursing pillows, etc to hospitals for patients
- donations to families of two newborn baby girls of essential items.
Thanks so much to our wonderful Relief Share ‘family’ who makes miracles happen. It is our donors and volunteers who make things happen. We appreciate you and so do the recipients of our donations.
We received a very nice thank you letter from Shriners Childrens Hospital – they said that “Relief Share’s thoughtfulness provides comfort and support in the treatment of their children. Their future is made brighter because we care!”
Makes you feel good, doesn’t it – to know sick and needy children are helped through loving hearts and willing hands.
May your summer be going wonderfully and God bless you every step of the day.
6078 Lundy Rd
Houston, MO 65483-2225
Note: Urgent needs right now are baby clothing, hygiene items, bedding and toys and books for the children in hospital and being cared for through crisis centers. You can send to the address above, all donations receive a thank you letter/tax deductible receipt. We are a 501 (c) non profit charity registered with the IRS.